Where are Libs and Vag?

anonymous

The only reasons I visit this board. It's like a rerun of Hannity & Colmes - two insightful and intelligent people discussing our day-to-day events. We need you two guys, please ignore the troll and come back. The rest of us would like to see him banned - such a distraction he is. :)

<

The only reasons I visit this board. It's like a rerun of Hannity & Colmes - two insightful and intelligent people discussing our day-to-day events. We need you two guys, please ignore the troll and come back. The rest of us would like to see him banned - such a distraction he is. :)

Thanks, I feel the love and I'm back intermittently. I feel confident that Libs will be back shortly. ;)

Thanks! That’s the best compliment I’ve had in a long time! To be unappreciated by the likes of a true troll such as yourself is indeed a great honor!

BTW, Vag has been here all along so why are you whining about his absence?:rolleyes:

It will be nice to have Libs back. We agree 80% of the time and he’s an awesome ally! We often work in tandem to correct the erroneous thinking of Vag! :D

Thanks! That’s the best compliment I’ve had in a long time! To be unappreciated by the likes of a true troll such as yourself is indeed a great honor!

BTW, Vag has been here all along so why are you whining about his absence?:rolleyes:

It will be nice to have Libs back. We agree 80% of the time and he’s an awesome ally! We often work in tandem to correct the erroneous thinking of Vag! :D

In your dreams. If you and he are such great allies, where is he now? :p

I don't why I visit this board.

Apparently both participate in 'adult' recreational and 'adult' sexual activities with others. You always call out V as immoral but never Libs. So is that something you all have in common?

Question, how old are you, since when they are letting children on this site, you need to have your little ass at school, not on here asking grown people questions about sex.

Question, how old are you, since when they are letting children on this site, you need to have your little ass at school, not on here asking grown people questions about sex.

And you need to practice what you preach - you selectively call one person 'immoral' for certain grownup behavior while ignoring the same behavior in others - then praising their political views.