• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Where’s the WARN notice

anonymous

So much for getting it in August, if it comes out on Tuesday that’ll mean Nov 2 will be our last day. Labor Day will be 8 weeks since the reorg-so ridiculous! They are probably hoping we leave so they don’t have to pay for severance.

<

On July 15th they got rid of roughly 1/2 the Enbrel and Otezla reps in rheum. No more pods but they haven’t given the official WARN notice the “displaced” reps were told mid to late August is when they should get it.

100% a ploy, hoping that reps leave for all the Galderma, UCB, BMY, Arcutis, Leo, Dermavant jobs but it's not going to work. I am staying until I get my severance and then I'll find a job and spend the rest of my life bad mouthing Enbrel and Otezla. 1000s of reps jobs. I'll be fine. Pay me my money!

100% a ploy, hoping that reps leave for all the Galderma, UCB, BMY, Arcutis, Leo, Dermavant jobs but it's not going to work. I am staying until I get my severance and then I'll find a job and spend the rest of my life bad mouthing Enbrel and Otezla. 1000s of reps jobs. I'll be fine. Pay me my money!
don-cheadle-in-cash.gif

The severance is cheap here, it may not be worth it. Everything we do for the field is cheap and shifty.

Kudos to the person on the southwest call yesterday who asked if it’s possible they are delaying WARN paperwork until Oct 1st so it’s on next year’s books. That seems logical but so did the idea that there might be more layoffs coming too in other divisions.

Just let us know when our last day is so we can move on!

Kudos to the person on the southwest call yesterday who asked if it’s possible they are delaying WARN paperwork until Oct 1st so it’s on next year’s books. That seems logical but so did the idea that there might be more layoffs coming too in other divisions.

Just let us know when our last day is so we can move on!
Amgen is definitely showing their true colors. They’ve left a lot of people out there wondering wtf is happening and when.

While you and your shareholders are sitting around having cocktails, don’t forget - it’s your sales forces who were in the field. Sure, we are only part of the sales equation but word IS getting out how you’ve treated your people. Again.

Amgen is definitely showing their true colors. They’ve left a lot of people out there wondering wtf is happening and when.

While you and your shareholders are sitting around having cocktails, don’t forget - it’s your sales forces who were in the field. Sure, we are only part of the sales equation but word IS getting out how you’ve treated your people. Again.
Having a Remember the Maine now. Thanks for all of your efforts, field force. We appreciate you!

Tim and Tiff couldn't give a rat's ass about you. If you only knew how they bad mouth you, your laziness and your ineptitude in Thousand Oaks every day. Wake up. They are part of the TO Mafia. They play the game. You are getting played.

Wake the F up.

Tim and Tiff couldn't give a rat's ass about you. If you only knew how they bad mouth you, your laziness and your ineptitude in Thousand Oaks every day. Wake up. They are part of the TO Mafia. They play the game. You are getting played.

Wake the F up.
I’m curious how you know that? I’m sure they have a happy face they wear at meetings, and interactions with their teams I’m sure are controlled, meaning they probably don’t spout off to people below about level 7. I then would guess it’s a pretty small group with whom they would feel comfortable “bat mouthing” reps. So how do you know? Are you in the meetings with VPs? Were all of you hanging at a bar somewhere when someone got a little loose? Anyone can say crap like this to get things stirred up. Why believe you?

Amgen is trying to force the remaining unplaced reps to quit.. Its pretty sick to be honest. Amgen has reached an all-time low.

There was never a late August warn letter planned. The call was your warning to panic all of you to get you to look for another job. End of October is the end.

Consider this insider trading information.

Amgen is trying to force the remaining unplaced reps to quit.. Its pretty sick to be honest. Amgen has reached an all-time low.

There was never a late August warn letter planned. The call was your warning to panic all of you to get you to look for another job. End of October is the end.

Consider this insider trading information.
Everyone who talks in the cafeteria knows the plan was to leak the info early in the hopes that people would find other jobs and no severance would be required.

Everyone also knows what we are arranging with Q3 earnings and the impact that has on when the WARN is enacted.

You insider trading information is about as useful as an Amgen Shout Out. The last day for you miserable rheumatology reps is November 22.

Count yourself fortunate.

Everyone who talks in the cafeteria knows the plan was to leak the info early in the hopes that people would find other jobs and no severance would be required.

Everyone also knows what we are arranging with Q3 earnings and the impact that has on when the WARN is enacted.

You insider trading information is about as useful as an Amgen Shout Out. The last day for you miserable rheumatology reps is November 22.

Well, Happy Thanksgiving to all the miserable rheum reps.

Much Love,
The cool kids from the cafeteria

Yeah! Everyone in the cafeteria knows that! Shut up and go lose your job quiety! You guys are acting like this is a big deal.

Doubt November 22 is the last day — policy around terminations close to holidays run counter. Plus, Nov22 last days means Amgen has to take accounting charges in Q3

Doubt November 22 is the last day — policy around terminations close to holidays run counter. Plus, Nov22 last days means Amgen has to take accounting charges in Q3
What you're saying makes sense.. The cafeteria commenter is not correct. End of October has not changed according to upper management.

Regardless of what day this warn letter comes out, look at the bigger picture. Amgen told half of the IBU that they wouldn’t have a job by the end of October, set expectations as to when to expect this to happen and it’s been crickets ever since. You are not a person here at Amgen, you are a numbered cow in a labor pasture.

That is wrong. All the other sales forces need to pay attention to this. This has been a psychological attempt to get people to quit. The new Amgen way of doing things.