• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

When will Bayer stop spending the money on useless live meetings?

<

Every real company does similar meetings… What planet are you from?
Not to this extent. Most companies do one national and one area meeting annually. Here it’s been like quarterly meetings and my AGM is constantly being schlepped all over the US for stupid useless meetings. He barely has time to even have a call with our team with all the useless meetings they have him doing. Bayer is so stupid we cannot pay our people bonus, we cannot give good raises despite inflation yet we have tons of money to fly everywhere to “network and have fun”. My personal time is mine and this has been a waste of company resources. DSO sucks

Not to this extent. Most companies do one national and one area meeting annually. Here it’s been like quarterly meetings and my AGM is constantly being schlepped all over the US for stupid useless meetings. He barely has time to even have a call with our team with all the useless meetings they have him doing. Bayer is so stupid we cannot pay our people bonus, we cannot give good raises despite inflation yet we have tons of money to fly everywhere to “network and have fun”. My personal time is mine and this has been a waste of company resources. DSO sucks