• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

When is the next round of layoffs coming?

<

The big question is due to Japan's earth quake will there be even deeper cuts?? They need to address what impact this has on the US. More cuts??

Really is that what they need to do? My thoughts go out to all the families that have been effected by this horrible event. May all have a quick recovery.

To the pp, you're a douche bag!

Really is that what they need to do? My thoughts go out to all the families that have been effected by this horrible event. May all have a quick recovery.

Not really. We want to help those families and would like to know the impact on us personally so we can see how much we have available to help them.

Looking at Eisai's history after Bill Sheldon left, we have less than 18 months in less something drastic happens.

Eisai will have a sales force similar to what Eisai had in 2001.

Fuck you self rightous asshole. Oh you are so concerned. HAve you sent over any money? I have. Go fuck yourself moron. Do something about the situation in japan instead of attackikng people on cafe pharma

Fuck you self rightous asshole. Oh you are so concerned. HAve you sent over any money? I have. Go fuck yourself moron. Do something about the situation in japan instead of attackikng people on cafe pharma

No I'm not that concerned and I won't send money. I just didn't think that it was appropriate to worry about how this was going to affect us, when people are dying.

Here is a tip for you...right click on the words that are underlined in red, and magically the correct way to spell them will appear! But I'm a moron so...

I will go fuck myself, do it all the time and enjoy it thoroughly. Thanks for the suggestion.

No I'm not that concerned and I won't send money. I just didn't think that it was appropriate to worry about how this was going to affect us, when people are dying.

Here is a tip for you...right click on the words that are underlined in red, and magically the correct way to spell them will appear! But I'm a moron so...

I will go fuck myself, do it all the time and enjoy it thoroughly. Thanks for the suggestion.

LOL, don't hurt yourself. Don't forget to stretch and warm up for 15 minutes.

Many PCS reps are accepting the Opt Out offer. It is the right thing to do for many of us. I feel for those reps left behind. You will remain employed, but you will continue to suffer.

You are a moron. People are suffering in Japan not cause they stay at Eisai. How could you make such a stupid statement.

you should be concerned you self important bozo. What if you face a catastrophe? I hope people are not so mean spirited as you, piece of shit