• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

when is offer made

Anonymous

heading out to Boston on 11th for am inteview and no clue on anything except studying for detail. When is the offer made? How much is the base range? odd that no info was given by screener. When are you told you have the job- that day? and when do you begin?
Fucked up!

<

heading out to Boston on 11th for am inteview and no clue on anything except studying for detail. When is the offer made? How much is the base range? odd that no info was given by screener. When are you told you have the job- that day? and when do you begin?
Fucked up!

Don't know about base but I am sure they base it on what you made at previous job, that is why they ask to see 2 pay stubs or W2. I think you will find out by end of the week since interviews are over 2 or 3 days. I think start date is Oct 1

Offer should be made by end of week. Latest Monday. Start Date is Oct 1st.

Base is determined on experience in sales or pharma and is typically attractive compared to other companies. It is usually non-negotiable. All offers contingent on background check which is usually done rather promptly 7-10 days max.