• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

anonymous

I’m use to seeing all the docs posting about Botox, filler in butts, big lips, and all that cash business stuff but when did it start to become the norm for docs/offices doing IG videos on Skyrizi and posting about it? Is this even compliant? It seems like kickback time. Very sketchy. I don’t like psoriasis drug being promoted same group as vaginal rejuvenation. Just sayin’ Little tacky.

<

My friend, that can be an excuse to give your manager when he/she’s breathing down your neck when Skyrizi tanks in psoriasis market.

I happen to agree that I don’t like these docs with aesthetic presence to now be marketing our drugs on their IG. One post is about eye cream, next is lip enhancement, then comes Skyrizi? Can these docs promote our drug on social media like this? The top KOLs aren’t going near this instagram practice and none of our speakers are. It appears to diminish the drug’s reputation by putting it on there with a woman with lips size of duck’s mouth and low cut dress talking about psoriasis while using a Snapchat filter?? Loses credibility.

I happen to agree that I don’t like these docs with aesthetic presence to now be marketing our drugs on their IG. One post is about eye cream, next is lip enhancement, then comes Skyrizi? Can these docs promote our drug on social media like this? The top KOLs aren’t going near this instagram practice and none of our speakers are. It appears to diminish the drug’s reputation by putting it on there with a woman with lips size of duck’s mouth and low cut dress talking about psoriasis while using a Snapchat filter?? Loses credibility.

Maybe Kim Kardashian uses Skyrizi for her psoriasis and she told her plastic surgeons about it while they were injecting her butt and lips with more filler??