• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Wheels website and used rep cars up for grabs

anonymous

For all those that will soon need to buy a car, don't forget your old ride will be available on the Wheels website!!!

Financing offered, but I think you will need a job to get get qualified.

<

For all those that will soon need to buy a car, don't forget your old ride will be available on the Wheels website!!!

Financing offered, but I think you will need a job to get get qualified.

Great deal if you received your vehicle brand new and took care of it. I paid little to nothing years ago when I got laid off. Like 5k for a vehicle with just a few miles.

Really stupuid commit used car prices are way up this year over 6% you’re going to pay through the nose for your company car you probably won’t even be able to afford it better talk to mom and dad see if they can help you get a car
Great deal if you received your vehicle brand new and took care of it. I paid little to nothing years ago when I got laid off. Like 5k for a vehicle with just a few miles.

just bought it, a sweet base level Nissan Rogue with only 197,000 miles for $18k!

In all seriousness, in the past when I looked at cars for sale on the Wheels site they usually seemed very overpriced. Has anyone bought one of these? I deliberated over one or two, but didn't pull the trigger since the routine maintenance seemed to be largely missing.