• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

WHC dream

anonymous

In my car-windows open. I'm dreaming of green skies and a flesh to eat. The mind can speak volumes here. My sprinkled hair and ruby lips. I can't forget my thoughts, they liger outside doctor office. The dream job has not lead to my happiness. My manager is distant and hard to reach, why I stayed here for 3 years... lead my nothing but anxiety and depression. The gods spit on me.. I have lost what I cherish the most... my lovely pear salad my best mate..

<

In my car-windows open. I'm dreaming of green skies and a flesh to eat. The mind can speak volumes here. My sprinkled hair and ruby lips. I can't forget my thoughts, they liger outside doctor office. The dream job has not lead to my happiness. My manager is distant and hard to reach, why I stayed here for 3 years... lead my nothing but anxiety and depression. The gods spit on me.. I have lost what I cherish the most... my lovely pear salad my best mate..
Stop dropping the acid, there is a better way