What's with the stock price and why is it going backwards if Xiidra and Miebo were going to own the

dry eye category? Looks like CEO and his yes man screwed up here and with Vevye launching and other drops patents expiring it's only going to probably get worse.

I’m sorry that you don’t know what you’re talking about at all.

The stock price right now is being driven by daytraders. The big issue with the stock price is the amount of shares that are being offered (the Float) on the market. Due to the current deal between BHC and BLCO only 10% of BLCO can be traded on the market right now. Therefore, any day trading swings effect the stock price. Wait until the spin is complete and you’ll see a massive change!

I’m sorry that you don’t know what you’re talking about at all.

The stock price right now is being driven by day traders. The big issue with the stock price is the amount of shares that are being offered (the Float) on the market. Due to the current deal between BHC and BLCO, only 10% of BLCO can be traded on the market right now. Therefore, any day trading swings affect the stock price. Wait until the spin is complete and you’ll see a massive change!

If I was to invest my hard-earned money into this dump I should expect to see any significant gains?!

Yes, you should, the price of the stock is low right now, and when the spin is complete this year that will dramatically change things

You're probably right. The market is a strange creature. However, I don't see your vision (no pun intended). Or, I don't believe in your vision. Alcon has surgical locked up. J&J has the best contact lenses. Your pharma lineup isn't the best in class. You're being paid to sell or represent that it is, but it isn't. You're arguably second best in "eye care" behind Alcon. However, Alcon is far superior to B+L. Maybe not in upside potential for stock price, but definitely in market share for equipment and IOLs associated with cataract surgery. You bet big on dry eye. It's a fucking nightmare market. You already know it is too.

You're probably right. The market is a strange creature. However, I don't see your vision (no pun intended). Or, I don't believe in your vision. Alcon has surgical locked up. J&J has the best contact lenses. Your pharma lineup isn't the best in class. You're being paid to sell or represent that it is, but it isn't. You're arguably second best in "eye care" behind Alcon. However, Alcon is far superior to B+L. Maybe not in upside potential for stock price, but definitely in market share for equipment and IOLs associated with cataract surgery. You bet big on dry eye. It's a fucking nightmare market. You already know it is too.

Wait till you hear about the Miebo numbers—-it WILL change your mind.