• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

what's the word on Eohilia (TAK-721)?

anonymous

Sorry to hijack the employee message boards. but i'm desperate for word on Eohilia's approval -- or lack there of, the 6-month priority review window ended in Apr 2021. My daughter uses the budesonide slurry and we'd love to stop compounding this crap w/ a bunch of honey and instead just take Eohilia. I fear that Takeda has either bungled this approval or given up on the drug altogether. if you aren't comfortable posting here, you can msg me on instagram jbt416. all anonymous. i just want to know if i should stop hoping for this drug and move on. thank you!

<

Sorry to hijack the employee message boards. but i'm desperate for word on Eohilia's approval -- or lack there of, the 6-month priority review window ended in Apr 2021. My daughter uses the budesonide slurry and we'd love to stop compounding this crap w/ a bunch of honey and instead just take Eohilia. I fear that Takeda has either bungled this approval or given up on the drug altogether. if you aren't comfortable posting here, you can msg me on instagram jbt416. all anonymous. i just want to know if i should stop hoping for this drug and move on. thank you!
Dead in the water

Go troll someplace else.