• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

What's the deal with Oncology Call Monday

anonymous

1. Base salary raises market adjusted to other companies. Annual raises at least 5-10%
2. Lenvima price dropped 35% so it can actually get through insurance
3. Goals that are realistic and attainable. Transparency in sales data and reports for goals in a timely manner. Not with two weeks left in the quarter.
4. Bonus structure that actually pays you for what you earn. So it you are 98% to goal you get paid 98% not 42%. If you exceed goal you get a good ramp not a .5%
5. Fuck smoothing- it goes away. If no one has explained this to you ask immediately in regards to the USO commission disaster that has gone on all year.
6. Reps that actually make 10-20k a quarter in bonus that increase sales- novel concept
7. Make challenger go away or use it correctly. The goal is constructive conversation not construction asshole to a no see target. Measure us in product knowledge, sales effort and ability not that we follow a primary care formula.
8. How about a sales meeting in a good destination like Florida not Atlanta- lame
9. Award trip- Cabo are you kidding me? That's a weekend. Other company award trip destinations: Hawaii, Grand Cayman, Spain, Italy, Caribbean, South America. Eisai- Cabo San Lucas. Cheap. And awards trips should be when you earn them- not 7 months later.
10. Retention bonus of 40K pay us to stay why you fix the place Jolly. You have had about 20% of the salesforce leave.. if you don't do half this stuff watch the number go to 50%z everyone is interviewing.
12. We should be compensated to stay here and deal with the terrible management, disrespect, micromanagement and dog products we have to sell everyday to the most unrewarding comp plan ever.

<

Corporate does treat sales bad. Other companies realize sales pays the bills and corporate is overhead. They treat sales as a focus and internal customer not Eisai.

Hey GlennGary GleenRoss,

The 80's called, they want you back.

Sales hasn't sold in forever. You moronS are glorified iPad stands and just a live body to interface with with cause Drs aren't ready for 100% non-personal promotion.

Where will we ever find a monkey to carry our payor contracts, gpo discounts, PAP info, and shitty data if you go?

You realize without HQ you have nothing but your box of crayons?

Hey GlennGary GleenRoss,

The 80's called, they want you back.

Sales hasn't sold in forever. You moronS are glorified iPad stands and just a live body to interface with with cause Drs aren't ready for 100% non-personal promotion.

Where will we ever find a monkey to carry our payor contracts, gpo discounts, PAP info, and shitty data if you go?

You realize without HQ you have nothing but your box of crayons?

Thank you for validating my exact point HW moron.

Thank you for validating my exact point HW moron.

I'm embarrassed for you.

I believe your bloated, Cheeto dust crusted thumb was: A) to fat to only hit, or B) to lazy to stretch all the way up to the 'Q' button

It's a two letter acronym, you couldn't even spell that right. I blame myself and my colleagues here in the office. How the f*ck can we expect you to sell to folks with 12 years higher education if you can't handle the simple stuff?

HQ (aka HW) out

I'm embarrassed for you.

I believe your bloated, Cheeto dust crusted thumb was: A) to fat to only hit, or B) to lazy to stretch all the way up to the 'Q' button

It's a two letter acronym, you couldn't even spell that right. I blame myself and my colleagues here in the office. How the f*ck can we expect you to sell to folks with 12 years higher education if you can't handle the simple stuff?

HQ (aka HW) out
Why are you still posting Bill? You got canned today

Well we are still in deep trouble if our new leader thinks a new brochure and challenger skills will sell more Lenvima in RCC. How about contracting and pricing? The real obstacle as insurance keeps rejecting combo therapy scripts.

Challenger will. It sell Lenvima over Opdivo. Lord. Data. Studies. Data. Pricing.

Let's get real fast and not start with childhood pictures.

"Challenger will. It sell Lenvima over Opdivo. Lord. Data. Studies. Data. Pricing."

I'm going to stop trolling for a moment, because I am generally concerned for you.

I want you to go to a mirror, lift your arms over your head and smile. If one arm slumps or your face is droopy, your having a stroke. Please pop a baby aspirin and go to the ER.

If your incoherent text is because your texting and driving, out there in the field like some Tommy Boy hoping for the sale that is going to save the brake pad plant, please yank the wheel hard to the right until you strike a bridge abutment. HQ (or HW, if your the same idiot as before) thanks you in advance for saving the severance.

If your just typing words like randomly, ala Brick from Ron Burgundy, please swallow a fist full of Ambien and lay face down in a full tub tonight until the bubbles stop. HQ would love the opportunity to backfill your spot.

Seriously though if you can't remember the names of the last two movies I just reference, call 911 or go to the ER it's a TIA or stroke.

Seriously, more challenger and more targeting tiers! Ouch! But she did say we will focus more on in-depth clinical and competitive knowledge, and pulled the SOAMs in under Commercial's umbrella so they have some accountability to sales. And she detached Mclame from Eisai's teat! By now, a third of the sales force has already left or is interviewing to leave.
IMHO, Jury is still out on BJ (unfortunate initials). Could go either way...

"Challenger will. It sell Lenvima over Opdivo. Lord. Data. Studies. Data. Pricing."

I'm going to stop trolling for a moment, because I am generally concerned for you.

I want you to go to a mirror, lift your arms over your head and smile. If one arm slumps or your face is droopy, your having a stroke. Please pop a baby aspirin and go to the ER.

If your incoherent text is because your texting and driving, out there in the field like some Tommy Boy hoping for the sale that is going to save the brake pad plant, please yank the wheel hard to the right until you strike a bridge abutment. HQ (or HW, if your the same idiot as before) thanks you in advance for saving the severance.

If your just typing words like randomly, ala Brick from Ron Burgundy, please swallow a fist full of Ambien and lay face down in a full tub tonight until the bubbles stop. HQ would love the opportunity to backfill your spot.

Seriously though if you can't remember the names of the last two movies I just reference, call 911 or go to the ER it's a TIA or stroke.

You sound like a massive tool.