• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Whatever happened to the crazy manager who...

This is nothing! I was at the NSM in Cancun years back when the married DM banged the married rep in the hotel pool in front of many witnesses. I, along with many others, were interviewed by HR because we saw it happen. They were both canned. I can't believe I am with this shithole of a company after all these years.....but I am. Retiring soon!!!

This is nothing! I was at the NSM in Cancun years back when the married DM banged the married rep in the hotel pool in front of many witnesses. I, along with many others, were interviewed by HR because we saw it happen. They were both canned. I can't believe I am with this shithole of a company after all these years.....but I am. Retiring soon!!!
That is a true story, but I believe the rep who was from SoCal was single. He was not, but was he easy on the eyes!

I was on the bus and had a front row seat to that night. I was wondering who gave her an amp. Funniest part of the story was that nothing happened to her. I also saw our legal team getting lap dances by reps at the same meeting so I knew this company had lost its way