What Med. company is the biggest cult?

<

Pfizer is the easy answer...but I think they are losing that honor with all their downsizing the last several years.

My vote is going to be Medtronic.

Agree on the Pfizer of the past, but overall I would say that Merck is the weirdest "groupthink" environment where not drinking the Koolaid brings intimidation tactics by the managers. Very cult-like company.

I vote Merck and Pfizer too. Lilly was in there for a while.

Pfizer and Merck. Average talent all dressed up with fancy shoes and business jargon.

They burn billions flying around the world looking important. It due time these guys will be playing a commodities game like the heating oil business.

Its beyond an odd industry...I feel like I was in a Twilight Zone episode...glad its over.

It is a bizarre industry…At the end of the day, most of the products they market are snake oil, not much different than the tonics sold by carnival hucksters at the old county fairs…

I can't believe I spent so much of my life in that industry, but for those of us who work to live, it was a pretty good, part-time gig with a steady paycheck…

Now that I am in the real world of real sales, oh my lord…this is hard work!!

It is a bizarre industry…At the end of the day, most of the products they market are snake oil, not much different than the tonics sold by carnival hucksters at the old county fairs…

I can't believe I spent so much of my life in that industry, but for those of us who work to live, it was a pretty good, part-time gig with a steady paycheck…

Now that I am in the real world of real sales, oh my lord…this is hard work!!

that's because you are soft and spend too much time trying to play games with others on the computer...

anyone that wears a tie or nice shoes to work is never working that hard, dummy...

I love the mangers that play the part of being a great coach, and someone that cares about your development...when all they care about is their bonus check and doing everything they can to keep their jobs...even if that means throwing you under the bus.

OP, all pharma. companies are cults.

I love the mangers that play the part of being a great coach, and someone that cares about your development...when all they care about is their bonus check and doing everything they can to keep their jobs...even if that means throwing you under the bus.

OP, all pharma. companies are cults.

So true, and the managers are the cult leaders…they make Jim Jones look like a nice guy in comparison…

Pharma sucks…they are lucky they have such obscene profit margins, because no business/industry would survive being so mismanaged otherwise...

So true, and the managers are the cult leaders…they make Jim Jones look like a nice guy in comparison…

Pharma sucks…they are lucky they have such obscene profit margins, because no business/industry would survive being so mismanaged otherwise...

Jim Jones was a nice guy...that was the con.
It was a CIA operation anyway.