What is the culture like at Amgen for marketers?

anonymous

First of all, yes I know most of this forum is made up of reps, but I know in-house folks at companies also frequent the site.

Does anyone have insight into the culture at Amgen within marketing? Im currently a mid-level analytics(insights) manager at another biopharma(non competitor) and curious,

<

First of all, yes I know most of this forum is made up of reps, but I know in-house folks at companies also frequent the site.

Does anyone have insight into the culture at Amgen within marketing? Im currently a mid-level analytics(insights) manager at another biopharma(non competitor) and curious,
Shut your ass, loser!

Full of bitch ass reps

Shut your face, Grace! Idiot

For most of the year, moose lead uneventful lives. Their time is largely spent feeding, resting, and moving from place to place. In Denali National Park and Preserve, they occasionally interact with bears and wolves, predators that they avoid, evade, or defend themselves against if they can. Moose typically avoid other moose during winter, spring and summer—they are not social animals that live in groups like caribou or Dall’s sheep.

But during autumn, moose become social and their lives change dramatically as the season for mating— also known as rutting—unfolds. Behaviors emerge that have been dormant for the past year as moose engage in rituals related solely to reproduction. Their uneventful lives quickly become hectic as bulls compete for breeding rights and cows seek out mating overtures from bulls.