WHAT IS TARO's FUTURE?

When we will cease to be officially independent?

• End of Q4 (March 31)

• Before end of 2019

• We will stay a Israeli company forever

Results are only viewable after voting.

<

The future is not looking good. All the people I know are interviewing, including myself. Therefore, there will be a lot of people leaving soon. If you are not one of the ones terminated, you will be doing your work and the work of others soon. Management won’t be hiring anyone until they figure out the Sun & Taro employee logistics after the SAP implementation and the Sun buyout. The only thing that will save people on the list to be terminated is the fact that implementation will most likely be a failure (lack of testing, leadership, etc.). That will also buy people looking for a new job some time, if they are having trouble obtain a new position.

The future is not looking good. All the people I know are interviewing, including myself. Therefore, there will be a lot of people leaving soon. If you are not one of the ones terminated, you will be doing your work and the work of others soon. Management won’t be hiring anyone until they figure out the Sun & Taro employee logistics after the SAP implementation and the Sun buyout. The only thing that will save people on the list to be terminated is the fact that implementation will most likely be a failure (lack of testing, leadership, etc.). That will also buy people looking for a new job some time, if they are having trouble obtain a new position.

You TARO idiots are as dumb as you look!

You are making believe that SUN does not have control over TARO now. There has been no TARO independence for years. Like Ranbaxy and DUSA, face the music. Those from TARO who are picked will actually have profitable brands to sell that SUN can actually produce and supply. Those who are not picked can now move on and stop pretending that TARO will rise like the phoenix and become the AbbVie of the future. TARO home office people will adapt or be railroaded too. It's called consolidation for efficiency. TARO's turn is now. DUSA's turn for a haircut coming soon. Bio team will be gutted in about a year when SUN realizes that Tildra would be a Merck brand if it had any potential.

You have no damn civility! Some one asked and used the word OFFICIALLY. We know the status of Taro under Sun. The question is when they will take full charge? A fair question to ask so that everyone can plan their future. Looking for new opportunities can be difficult for many reasons, many of which are family related. If there is clarity around the future, decision making is a lot easier.

You TARO idiots are as dumb as you look!

You are making believe that SUN does not have control over TARO now. There has been no TARO independence for years. Like Ranbaxy and DUSA, face the music. Those from TARO who are picked will actually have profitable brands to sell that SUN can actually produce and supply. Those who are not picked can now move on and stop pretending that TARO will rise like the phoenix and become the AbbVie of the future. TARO home office people will adapt or be railroaded too. It's called consolidation for efficiency. TARO's turn is now. DUSA's turn for a haircut coming soon. Bio team will be gutted in about a year when SUN realizes that Tildra would be a Merck brand if it had any potential.

What has SAP implementation to do with buyout? Most are expecting it to be a disaster.

The buyout gives some clarity to everyone. They should announce it and give a time line. Moving job is easy, moving families is not.

What has SAP implementation to do with buyout? Most are expecting it to be a disaster.

The buyout gives some clarity to everyone. They should announce it and give a time line. Moving job is easy, moving families is not.

Tarp as a brand entity is over by April 1. Fat loudmouths on second floor will be sold for whale oil.

I doubt you'll need to worry about foreigners soon jacka$$ #bullytimes up is almost here. You should be using your time and energy for your job search or you're about to be even more miserable than you already are

Another bullying statement. So sad. I hope everyone on 2 is looking for a job. Honestly, I really feel bad for you all.