• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

what is merck oncology reps selling NOW?

<

Your correct. I am sorry. I am a student in 7th grade and my mom has breast cancer. I am researching. Maybe I got wrong information about this site.

Nothing for breast cancer which is a complicated disease state. If you are really dealing with this and trying to understand, I think you should speak with your mother and with her physician. To really understand, you need information about her specific case.

Plus, this is no good place for 7th graders. Most of people here are disgruntled or activists against the pharmaceutical industry. Some are even anti-American on here and argue against capitalism and freedom.

Nothing for breast cancer which is a complicated disease state. If you are really dealing with this and trying to understand, I think you should speak with your mother and with her physician. To really understand, you need information about her specific case.

Plus, this is no good place for 7th graders. Most of people here are disgruntled or activists against the pharmaceutical industry. Some are even anti-American on here and argue against capitalism and freedom.

Correct!

YOU get an A!