What If Reps Could Complete Coaching Forms For Managers?

<

That would actually make sense, don't look for that at az anytime soon.they used to do these " anonymous" surveys where you could rate your manager, but reps were afraid that their managers actually did see the results, so we didnt trash them like they deserved! If the stockholders knew what a scam that DMs are they would shit. Mine is totally worthless! This do knead has been my manager for 8 years and not once not even once do I ever remember him giving me any coaching. Good or bad? I guess I should be glad but just a point to highlight how worhless they are. Fire about half of them!!

AZ answers to no one! The shareholders have no say, do you think AZ will listen to a fucking REP?!!

There will be a black female CEO next. The true power is hidden. She must answer to the high poobah.

I want to try this...

DSM- you looked disinterested and disengaged today. How can I effectively sell These products without your total engagement?

If I see what great looks like you will get a Starbucks gift card or a candy bar. I don't want to see good coaching. That is what is expected. That is the baseline. I want to see great coaching.

Oh...you have to leave early for another "teleconference". No problem. I will log why you left early (again) and pass it on to the Regional Director.

I want to try this...

DSM- you looked disinterested and disengaged today. How can I effectively sell These products without your total engagement?

If I see what great looks like you will get a Starbucks gift card or a candy bar. I don\'t want to see good coaching. That is what is expected. That is the baseline. I want to see great coaching.

Oh...you have to leave early for another \"teleconference\". No problem. I will log why you left early (again) and pass it on to the Regional Director.

Funny. Mine often mentions a teleconference at the end of the day as well. A lot of the time it is probably to head early to for home. Of course one is not supposed to talk on the phone while driving.

That would actually make sense, don't look for that at az anytime soon.they used to do these " anonymous" surveys where you could rate your manager, but reps were afraid that their managers actually did see the results, so we didnt trash them like they deserved! If the stockholders knew what a scam that DMs are they would shit. Mine is totally worthless! This do knead has been my manager for 8 years and not once not even once do I ever remember him giving me any coaching. Good or bad? I guess I should be glad but just a point to highlight how worhless they are. Fire about half of them!!

I would be honest of these...they are "anonymous" maybe maybe not? I am not too sure. I do know for a fact that a DSM that was demoted to a PSS sued AZ and used this shit in his lawsuit to try to show he was doing a good job and his team said he was a good DSM! All BS he was horrible...you never knew your lying could actually help someone get a hell of a payday! great just keep lying...I gave the DSM the review earned which was not good! Just know anytime you respond to anything it can be used as evidence so I would tell the truth and be willing to testify to it!