What if Ocre doesn't get approval?

<

I hear there are problems...

Everyone needs to get a sense of reality here.

1. Drug 100% gets approved
2. Drug is no different AT ALL FROM RITUXAN
3. Drug will be a 7-10% share drug at most
4. Genentech will pay for the business and get out of the gate very fast
5. Drug will plateu and decline at year 2 once the PML and opportunistic infections start. And since 2 RA/Lupes trials were terminated due to DEATHS, you will see all the same stuff in multiple sclerosis unfortunately.
6. Wake up people, this isn't Copaxone or Tecfidera sales type drug. No matter how much hype Genentech tries to give it, reality is sure to set in 2 years post launch.
7. Have a nice day

All valid points above.....The drug will do well, it will not be a first line drug, nor does anyone think it will be. There will be the RTX/OCRE discussion, that the company has been thru before. The Retina drug along with its competitor are a 3billion dollar class. PML did not depose RTX in RA and the drug chugged along nicely for the past 10 years. Lupus was never going to make it because of the way IDEC designed the trial.
This will be a solid drug that will most likely gobble up infusion space.

I have already heard kols not too enthusiastic after this last week...hope gene did a good job hiring people with trusted partner type relationships or the market where they choose not to... will not take off....

I have already heard kols not too enthusiastic after this last week...hope gene did a good job hiring people with trusted partner type relationships or the market where they choose not to... will not take off....

OMG. WILL YOU PLEASE STOP. SO YOU DIDNT GET THE JOB. DONT BE SO ONVIOUSLY BITTER WITH THE WHOLE "word on the street" CRAP. JUST GO AWAY AS YOUR INTENTIONS ARE NO GOOD.

What insider information? What changed in the last week? It'll be up to the FDA to label it. I didn't realize Zinbryta was going to have such a hefty label. I'm sure Ocre will have a REMs as well. You guys aren't expecting a PI with no REMs are you??

I do not know if it will be the largest.....but it will have a great place in the market. It is a infusion so it will never be the 1st line. Im excited about launching this drug. It will have challenges, but we always do.

Who ever started this post is an idiot. Why would you interview for a position and then accept the offer if you aren't sure/confident that the drug will be approved? This is a high risk/high reward industry, if you're risk adverse, you should be selling disposable underwear......

I'm a competitor and I'm worried. All
Academic centers are infusing off label
Rituxin waiting for Ocre to come out. High efficacy pills and infusions can say bye bye.
I'm Going to look into
Changing disease state. The share keeps Getting smaller and smaller with each new entry. Every Company wants to develop a drug for MS.

I'm a competitor and I'm worried. All
Academic centers are infusing off label
Rituxin waiting for Ocre to come out. High efficacy pills and infusions can say bye bye.
I'm Going to look into
Changing disease state. The share keeps Getting smaller and smaller with each new entry. Every Company wants to develop a drug for MS.

Y'all wait till Rituxan the wonder drug also used to treat arthritis goes off patent in 2018.