• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

What has happened to Allergan!?

Anonymous

What the heck? VP'S selling used mattresses for $150? Did the CEO really take all the money? Leaving our executives to have to resort to fire sales of their own personal items to make ends meet?

<

HR MONITOR HERE: yes it's me again. Please refrain from derogatory remarks regarding poor choices made by some executives. Those living in glass houses along the ocean front of Newport Beach should not cast seashells. Love thy neighbor as you would love thy self. Off to the Actavis site now I am.....

SOLD OUT!
I hope Pfizer come and get us soon, so we can finally stop having to listen to all the bullshit!
The heart has been ripped out and the vultures are in a feeding frenzy.

What has happened to Allergan is the perfect story of GREED and how it can destroy a company's reputation and culture. Allergan top executives were greedy and destroyed the company as a whole. As a physician myself, I have watched this company tank over the last 6-7 years. What I considered a respectable company initially, has disappointed my colleagues and I through a high turnover with representatives, continual price increase, decrease in the valuable services, no sustainable patient programs, and poor customer service. Actavis made a bad decision because we have all switched to Xeomin like many other offices in the area.

Box spring not included, mattress only. Sold as is, warning though, blood stains may not come out.

Aunt Bee Here: So maybe I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed during my 6 month experiment, but look at the staff that was forced upon me. How do you think you would do? Bottom line is, do any of you believe that someone living in Newport Beach would sell an inferior mattress? Blood stains, really? Most of us are scientists and if you were one you would know how to remove human protein. Additionally, if the mattress did contain blood, the sales force from our acquiring company are use to blood and would find this acceptable. Finally, for those who have found themselves unemployed, I am offering an additional 7% off the asking price. But you must provide proof of separation. Cheers.

It is true that the people on Aunt Bea's leadership team were losers. Too bad they are all still here. How could Actavis not see that these people are a bunch of poor leaders.

Aunt Bee Here: So maybe I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed during my 6 month experiment, but look at the staff that was forced upon me. How do you think you would do? Bottom line is, do any of you believe that someone living in Newport Beach would sell an inferior mattress? Blood stains, really? Most of us are scientists and if you were one you would know how to remove human protein. Additionally, if the mattress did contain blood, the sales force from our acquiring company are use to blood and would find this acceptable. Finally, for those who have found themselves unemployed, I am offering an additional 7% off the asking price. But you must provide proof of separation. Cheers.

What makes you think the blood is of human origin?