• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

What happens if.....

Fucktard

Trump and DeathSantis fight it out - Trump is the favorite but gets indicted again, or convicted or something and is declared ineligible. Does little Rhonda Santis get the GOP nomination by default?

<

Trump and DeathSantis fight it out - Trump is the favorite but gets indicted again, or convicted or something and is declared ineligible. Does little Rhonda Santis get the GOP nomination by default?

Oh, he's gonna get indicted again, no question.
The question is - what's the GOP going to do about it?
Currently, they are a party without a rudder.
There are very few intact sets of testicles in that party and he's got the ones that exist, by the nutsack.
If he pulls his base, they're screwed with a capital 'F'.
If he doesn't, they must go along with him or be disbanded.
We have an actor and writer strike going on and the biggest actor will soon be taking center stage.
And he'll make his money begging for donations.
Let's hope we see a repeat of that Goldwater event. - if not, we are fucked.

See the latest article about record low unemployment levels? But go ahead, keep throwing insults out there. You got nothing else

Hey Bozo, who started the vaccine program (remember warp speed?) that you MAGATS now think is so bad? Who started the payments so people could stay home?

Who kicked off the inflation scenario?

You know damned well who did so button it up.

Hey Bozo, who started the vaccine program (remember warp speed?) that you MAGATS now think is so bad? Who started the payments so people could stay home?

Who kicked off the inflation scenario?

You know damned well who did so button it up.
Wow. I guess you didn’t get my point. I shouldn’t be surprised