• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

What Happened To The President's Travel Ban on China?

anonymous

I was just reading a story about the 2nd case of coronavirus transmission in California (and also right near Travis Air Force Base where the coronavirus travelers were brought into the country for quarantine), when I read this:

"California public health officials on Friday said 8,700 people are self-monitoring after arriving on commercial flights from China through Los Angeles and San Francisco. That's up from the 8,400 that Gov. Gavin Newsom cited on Thursday, though officials said the number increases daily as more flights arrive."

8700 people coming from China when there's supposed to be a ban on travelers from China? And they are self monitoring? How many of them are watching themselves spread the disease also?

What in the hell is going on here? We are screwed folks!

<

I was just reading a story about the 2nd case of coronavirus transmission in California (and also right near Travis Air Force Base where the coronavirus travelers were brought into the country for quarantine), when I read this:

"California public health officials on Friday said 8,700 people are self-monitoring after arriving on commercial flights from China through Los Angeles and San Francisco. That's up from the 8,400 that Gov. Gavin Newsom cited on Thursday, though officials said the number increases daily as more flights arrive."

8700 people coming from China when there's supposed to be a ban on travelers from China? And they are self monitoring? How many of them are watching themselves spread the disease also?

Yep the Apocalypse is here.

The Universe gives life and the Universe takes life away. The Universe controls it's own population. Humans have over populated the planet. This virus is but a small correction, like when the stock market goes down, it's called a correction. There is a bigger correction going on than this folks. It's called obesity and by the year 2030, science predicts an obesity rate in this country of 51%.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0749379712001468

Our president is already obese and faking his test results so how can you expect him to get on board with preventing Coronavirus? We are oblivious. Anything can kill you: sex, food, drugs and now apparently just breathing.

Bill Maher had a great show last night on the virus and they discussed obesity as well. So breathe deep, drink the good wine, enjoy a varied sex life and enjoy riding the train of life. ;)