• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

What Happened to Jason Warner?

<

He left or was asked to leave. He moved his whole family from beautiful souther California to Boston. Uprooted his kids and wife for this role in hopes to make it back home and get an RD job. Biogen is so cutthroat that something didn't work out so they parted ways. The job he had was and is one of the hardest jobs on the commercial side with extremely long hours and is usually a thankless position. Working for ML can't be easy either. A year and half ago 3 out of 4 trainers left. Most went to Genzyme but that is a really hard job and I wish Jason the best in this time to find a place where his skills are much more appreciated.

He left or was asked to leave. He moved his whole family from beautiful souther California to Boston. Uprooted his kids and wife for this role in hopes to make it back home and get an RD job. Biogen is so cutthroat that something didn't work out so they parted ways. The job he had was and is one of the hardest jobs on the commercial side with extremely long hours and is usually a thankless position. Working for ML can't be easy either. A year and half ago 3 out of 4 trainers left. Most went to Genzyme but that is a really hard job and I wish Jason the best in this time to find a place where his skills are much more appreciated.

Um, Jason has 0 children and lived in Massachusetts his entire life. So I think you're talking about someone completely different. Once again, cafe pharma at its finest!

That is sad that he is no longer here, he was the best trainer I ever had, not to mention brilliant. I am sure another company with more vision than Biogen recruited him.