• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What Happened to CO!

<

Damn thread is bloody brutal. CO is one of the biggest jerks I've work with though. Amazing how such aholeness can go so far. Well they are a dime a dozen in CMG but she's a class on her own. Any of her cronies (Blake and Michael) still around to take her spot? Remember how they would hire each other as they move around in the company? Total white gangsta shit!

I can think of a few other folks that I wish were leaving also. Might make it a place to consider staying but unlikely.

Personally, most of the CEOF initial leadership team needs to go. Perhaps follow Marc’s lead. Including medical. WhatAFJ.

Remember that CO MW and TB started CeoF! All are gone now. Because they actually asked questions. Questions right vs wrong. I am not huge fans believe me. But they are better than what we have now left.

CO is likely going to end up CEO of some small, shitty biotech and end up getting fired after about a year.

Yes, that is what CEOs do.

They start a company and either go public or sell and make a crap load of money.
If not, they move on to another company where they can try again to make a crap load of money.

Christy has made a crap load of money and she will make even more.