WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE INSIDE SALES REPS

<

When was this announced I haven’t seen anything regarding this and why were these people at the NSM only to be fired? Makes no sense if this is true something is very bad here.

When was this announced I haven’t seen anything regarding this and why were these people at the NSM only to be fired? Makes no sense if this is true something is very bad here.
Because it's not true. There are a lot of chaos agents posting on this board to create fictitious narratives about kaleo.

So it’s not true? There are still Inside Sales Reps? Really? The entire group was not fired with NO notice? Really?
POS liar I was one of them, and we were all fired.
So sorry to hear this it’s the first I’ve heard and I am disgusted once again at the way this so called company handles things. I’ve talked with 6 other employees after reading this and they all have confirmed the Inside team were all canned and none of us were even informed. Can’t get me my Bonus and Severance fast enough.

So sorry to hear this it’s the first I’ve heard and I am disgusted once again at the way this so called company handles things. I’ve talked with 6 other employees after reading this and they all have confirmed the Inside team were all canned and none of us were even informed. Can’t get me my Bonus and Severance fast enough.
Yes this is true the whole group was let go with no warning

Based on all the bragging about double dipping and not actually doing any work, it's long overdue that the dead weight was canned.
Double dipping is the way to go!! We stay way ahead of things and really don’t care because majority have a much more lucrative job on the side just play the game waiting for this big payout for doing nothing at all and severance to boot! lol sucker.