• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

What happened to ADU director Jen M.?

<

Many feel very slighted with several complaints into Human Resources. It is going to get really bad.

Human Resources already going to be swamped dealing with all the severance packages in two weeks that the complaints are putting HR into overload.

HR. You are so funny. They know who their masters are and as unskilled bought mercenaries lack ethics. And why are there so damn many people in HR denying the earth is round. Oh wait, answered my own question.

HR. You are so funny. They know who their masters are and as unskilled bought mercenaries lack ethics. And why are there so damn many people in HR denying the earth is round. Oh wait, answered my own question.

Yeah so? When people feel wronged, they still will go to HR. Legally, they have to report it.

Yeah so? When people feel wronged, they still will go to HR. Legally, they have to report it.

If you have anything actionable, I'd just recommend documenting what you told them and when. Expect no action on your behalf as their function exists primarily to defend the corporation AND royal class (EVPs).

If you know individuals in Biogen's current royal class, they are generally a mix of self serving, disingenuous, ass kissing, incapable Peters (and Karens following the Peter Principle). Hearing them when the cameras are off can be so very enlightening and disappointing.

HR is created as an enabling function for them. Just remember that.

She said she wanted to stay

Let’s be honest, no one who worked with Jen thought she was good at her job. The account team has been the biggest failure of the entire Adu launch. She stayed in the mix longer than she should have simply because 4 white dudes were stacking up to take the roles. I think they wanted to hire her for the sake of a bit of diversity, but she just wasn’t good enough to keep on board. I’m sure she’s pissed because she’s incredibly defensive and abrasive about anything that doesn’t make her look good. She’ll (wrongfully) run to HR and might even get a few bucks out of it. But, I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that she isn’t a GM.

If you have anything actionable, I'd just recommend documenting what you told them and when. Expect no action on your behalf as their function exists primarily to defend the corporation AND royal class (EVPs).

If you know individuals in Biogen's current royal class, they are generally a mix of self serving, disingenuous, ass kissing, incapable Peters (and Karens following the Peter Principle). Hearing them when the cameras are off can be so very enlightening and disappointing.

HR is created as an enabling function for them. Just remember that.

+ Peter Principle. the ass is fully eating itself right now. Stupid smiling faces that don’t know shit. I’m looking primarily at HR & Marketing. Mostly HR.

Let’s be honest, no one who worked with Jen thought she was good at her job. The account team has been the biggest failure of the entire Adu launch. She stayed in the mix longer than she should have simply because 4 white dudes were stacking up to take the roles. I think they wanted to hire her for the sake of a bit of diversity, but she just wasn’t good enough to keep on board. I’m sure she’s pissed because she’s incredibly defensive and abrasive about anything that doesn’t make her look good. She’ll (wrongfully) run to HR and might even get a few bucks out of it. But, I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that she isn’t a GM.

She certainly didn't do anything for the roles she was supposedly managing! She was a terrible leader!

Did Chris B and Jen M get along? It is as if she never existed. Crickets.

Jen wasn't likable but that is likewise with these remaining "leaders." She has not been acknowledged or brought up at all. "We are sorry to have lost Jen." Nothing. Chris B hasn't said a word. We are so annoyed by his fake plastered Marvel the Joker's face too.

So basically using Jen as an example, they don't give 2 shits about anyone. Once they throw you out, you basically never existed.