• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

What do you call this

<

Let her rot in her hell hole house-I've seen it-so gross and smells like old cheese
Keep guessing at the Notorious BIG. I been gone but never forgotten for all the work I did before I left over a year ago. I get all the news from inside the building… GYM couldn’t keep his Wegovy shot a secret.

Keep guessing at the Notorious BIG. I been gone but never forgotten for all the work I did before I left over a year ago. I get all the news from inside the building… GYM couldn’t keep his Wegovy shot a secret.
I had such a good opinion of you JM but not anymore after all this. Too desperate. Hope I am wrong.

You busted me.. I hate all these Abbvie racist leaders. They are just running their own agendas.. sleeping around, eliminating the experience and eating fast food to get on a weight loss shot. I can’t believe these people and the nerve of them.