• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

What a Joke

anonymous

Wow way to go Eisai Epilepsy!
This company is getting more and more ridiculous. Why payout the Belviq sales force at 100% for Epilepsy products but Not do the same for the Epilepsy legacy reps that have to carry Belviq. I understand that it's only worth 20% but why not grant us the same kindness. It's crazy to think that a Belviq rep that it 34% to goal for Fycompa is ranked way above a rep that is 128% to goal for
Fycompa....over 40 plus spots ahead because they are being granted a full payout and this backwards ranking system will place the far above and pay them out more bonus than a rep that is actually doing well selling Fycompa. Eisai is going to lose good specialty talent. It's no longer fair competition. Seriously why would one want to continue working for a company when people are ranked above them just bexcuse they are considered new to the division? I know a handful of Epilepsy and Belviq legacy reps looking to jump ship. I've never considered leaving eisai until today.

<

Wow way to go Eisai Epilepsy!
This company is getting more and more ridiculous. Why payout the Belviq sales force at 100% for Epilepsy products but Not do the same for the Epilepsy legacy reps that have to carry Belviq. I understand that it's only worth 20% but why not grant us the same kindness. It's crazy to think that a Belviq rep that it 34% to goal for Fycompa is ranked way above a rep that is 128% to goal for
Fycompa....over 40 plus spots ahead because they are being granted a full payout and this backwards ranking system will place the far above and pay them out more bonus than a rep that is actually doing well selling Fycompa. Eisai is going to lose good specialty talent. It's no longer fair competition. Seriously why would one want to continue working for a company when people are ranked above them just bexcuse they are considered new to the division? I know a handful of Epilepsy and Belviq legacy reps looking to jump ship. I've never considered leaving eisai until today.
If you have never considered leaving Eisai until today you should have your head examined. Just sayin

Legacy here. Held my own on this latest report but wow, I see some pretty respected legacy reps dropped a ton. What's going on? The rep with the highest Fycompa attainment YTD (143%) and good Banzel YTD (103%) is like 50th. Seriously? How can that be when those 2 products together, count 80%? I mean WTF? Anybody have an explanation?

Legacy here. Held my own on this latest report but wow, I see some pretty respected legacy reps dropped a ton. What's going on? The rep with the highest Fycompa attainment YTD (143%) and good Banzel YTD (103%) is like 50th. Seriously? How can that be when those 2 products together, count 80%? I mean WTF? Anybody have an explanation?
Yup. Here is your explanation.

T. I. E.

This Is Eisai.
That is the answer to just about any Eisai question