What a great company to work for

anonymous

I have been with this organization for about 9 months now. I came from another company and this environment was totally foreign to me. The least to say I have been struggling and thought nobody cared or was paying attention. I now am proud to be a part of this organization. My boss rode with me last week and at the end of the day we sat down for a debriefing. I really thought he wasnt concerned about me or my career but I was wrong. He had actually been thinking about me and came up with a plan to help guide me. He has outlined specific tasks and goals for me to obtain and even put times to achieve them by. I really like that he is holding me accountable and will be showing me more individual attention. Now we get to communicate more frequently by email and phone. I was thinking he didn't like me or care but now he is spending more time with me than anyone else on his team. In fact what he came up with to help me even said Performance Improvement Plan as the title or PIP for short as he nicknamed it. We went over the details and I'm excited to say the least. Now I have specific targets to achieve that, as he said, are meant to help me more systematically reach larger goals. He said that he was even holding himself accountable to my success so that is why the HR department was aware of his actions. He said he had failed me but with this tool, that would be a living document, that we would get back on track.

I am so excited and happy to work for an organization like this that would put this type of ongoing training and development into their people.

Life is good again

I have been with this organization for about 9 months now. I came from another company and this environment was totally foreign to me. The least to say I have been struggling and thought nobody cared or was paying attention. I now am proud to be a part of this organization. My boss rode with me last week and at the end of the day we sat down for a debriefing. I really thought he wasnt concerned about me or my career but I was wrong. He had actually been thinking about me and came up with a plan to help guide me. He has outlined specific tasks and goals for me to obtain and even put times to achieve them by. I really like that he is holding me accountable and will be showing me more individual attention. Now we get to communicate more frequently by email and phone. I was thinking he didn't like me or care but now he is spending more time with me than anyone else on his team. In fact what he came up with to help me even said Performance Improvement Plan as the title or PIP for short as he nicknamed it. We went over the details and I'm excited to say the least. Now I have specific targets to achieve that, as he said, are meant to help me more systematically reach larger goals. He said that he was even holding himself accountable to my success so that is why the HR department was aware of his actions. He said he had failed me but with this tool, that would be a living document, that we would get back on track.

I am so excited and happy to work for an organization like this that would put this type of ongoing training and development into their people.

Life is good again

Love the sarcasm. It made me laugh. The fact that they call it a PIP is political correctness gone wrong. What is should be called is a Precursor to Termination or a Probation Citation since perhaps 1 in 20 every survive one of these.

Is your boss on a pip for not developing you to your full potential? Does he/she get terminated if you can't complete pip thru their effective leadership style?

I'm amused by the story and get your point.

Absolutely hilarious.. after several years in top 10% and this year in top 5% I was lucky enough to be treated like shit then put on a plan. I took the get out please severance package. After yearly cutbacks and another in 2017, I can't be happier to be out. Viva La Pascal!

Life is good again
What the fuck - this is a old rehash shit , recycled from some troll

What the fuck - this is a old rehash shit , recycled from some troll
Who cares it's funny and obviously everyone who posted above you never saw it before nor did I.

You do realize you are complaining about someone on a website known for people who complain. In other words you just complained that someone complained. Now I've com p lained about youe complaining about the original complaint.

Always someone to complain about something.

Absolutely hilarious.. after several years in top 10% and this year in top 5% I was lucky enough to be treated like shit then put on a plan. I took the get out please severance package. After yearly cutbacks and another in 2017, I can't be happier to be out. Viva La Pascal!

I am sure your manager was very happy. The reason you were put on a plan is because you can't sell your way out of a paper bag and have no idea how to run your business. You had a partner (or 2) who led your performance, so good riddance!!!! Bye Bye!!! And good luck finding a new job because you suck!

Won't matter. Cuts are coming and coming soon. May be in waves but they are coming. AZ has become a joke. Leadership changes direction as often as a baby needs a diaper change. They do not have a clue.

Who will be impacted? HQ, MAPS, CV, Diabetes to name a few. ONC will be safe. RESP will be OK for now. Will depend on what they do w/ Bevespi. Not sure if those impacted will happen all at once or waves but cuts are a cummin'

HR here- yes, unfortunately we are in process of figuring out exactly how deep cuts with CV Metabolics will need to be- looking pretty deep. Announcements Q1. So sorry to have to share this just before holiday time:(

Won't matter. Cuts are coming and coming soon. May be in waves but they are coming. AZ has become a joke. Leadership changes direction as often as a baby needs a diaper change. They do not have a clue.

Who will be impacted? HQ, MAPS, CV, Diabetes to name a few. ONC will be safe. RESP will be OK for now. Will depend on what they do w/ Bevespi. Not sure if those impacted will happen all at once or waves but cuts are a cummin'
We can only hope that they finally cut the bloat and waste in MAPs, HR, and for heavens sake get rid of most of the ADs that have been pilfering our company for years with expending personal travel and purchasing meals and gifts for themselves, friends and family members on the company dime. They should also fire the people who have been approving these expenses for years.