• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

What a difference a year makes!! :(

Anonymous

This time last year we were all doing well with Victoza and the whole portfolio!!! FOR YEARS THIS COMPANY WAS THE PLACE TO BE….NOW…..NOT SO MUCH!!! And for those reps that have been with the company for 10+ years who have contributed for Novo's double digit growth, tables have turned!! ALL BE CAREFUL!! COMPLIANCE IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE!!!

DO NOT TRUST YOUR MANAGER AND COUNTERPARTS. THEY WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS!!!

NOVO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?????

<

This time last year we were all doing well with Victoza and the whole portfolio!!! FOR YEARS THIS COMPANY WAS THE PLACE TO BE….NOW…..NOT SO MUCH!!! And for those reps that have been with the company for 10+ years who have contributed for Novo's double digit growth, tables have turned!! ALL BE CAREFUL!! COMPLIANCE IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE!!!

DO NOT TRUST YOUR MANAGER AND COUNTERPARTS. THEY WILL THROW YOU UNDER THE BUS!!!

NOVO WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?????

First we had to deal with posts from the Takeda droppings, and now the GSK flotsam. Go away, OK? If your drug was really "all that" you wouldn't need to stoop to such pathetic tactics. I went to your site, opened up a cold one (not in that order), and read some of those posts. Funnier than last week's SNL!
Way to go, guys. You are now the embarrassment of the industry that can't really afford further embarrassment.

First we had to deal with posts from the Takeda droppings, and now the GSK flotsam. Go away, OK? If your drug was really "all that" you wouldn't need to stoop to such pathetic tactics. I went to your site, opened up a cold one (not in that order), and read some of those posts. Funnier than last week's SNL!
Way to go, guys. You are now the embarrassment of the industry that can't really afford further embarrassment.

Wow, you really need to get a life .... or a job!!! Take a look at yourself, you probably got Fired from Novo and you are just pissed, well be pissed at yourself cuz I am guessing it was a good reason you are no longer with the company.

I to, agree with the first post!

I agree with the original poster. This was the place to work ten years ago. When I came on board I was excited and proud to work for NNI. Now it is just sad. Not only do we have me too drugs, now we are a me too company.