What A Breath Of Fresh Air Jen Psaki Is!

<

My comments, which are priceless are as follows. She has done fine thus far. She looked a bit haggard today vs. yesterday, it will be interesting to see how she looks on 1/29, after a full week. She probably has one of the toughest jobs in the country right now, I would not want her job. No doubt she wears pants in the family.

My comments, which are priceless are as follows. She has done fine thus far. She looked a bit haggard today vs. yesterday, it will be interesting to see how she looks on 1/29, after a full week. She probably has one of the toughest jobs in the country right now, I would not want her job. No doubt she wears pants in the family.

You must be joking. She has the easiest job ever with MSM in her pocket. They will ask mindless questions such as, what flavor ice cream does joe like?, is he going to fly on a different color af1?, oh, even better, where are your chucks? The questions will require as much IQ as the people who voted for them. Pathetic!

You must be joking. She has the easiest job ever with MSM in her pocket. They will ask mindless questions such as, what flavor ice cream does joe like?, is he going to fly on a different color af1?, oh, even better, where are your chucks? The questions will require as much IQ as the people who voted for them. Pathetic!

When China Joe eventually touches off a war with another country (not if, when) will they treat him any differently?