What’s Medtronic’s value proposition for patients and customers?

MDT Retiree and Patient

Read the JP Morgan transcript and patients and customers are mentioned once in passing. Medtronic plc (MDT) JPMorgan 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
https://seekingalpha.com/article/46...nnual-global-healthcare-conference-transcript
Why would a customer or patient get a Medtronic device vs Boston scientific or Abbott, etc?
Is a Medtronic device more reliable?
Is a Medtronic Device cheaper?
Is a Medtronic device more available?
Is a Medtronic device the best?
Or, do medtronic devices make the executives the most money?
So sad to see what has happened to Medtronic. Employees find out that plants and distribution centers will close, but not which ones. All they are is cost. Oh, and sales falls into sales and cost of goods sold. I am sure that gym plans to use ai to replace sales people.

<

Read the JP Morgan transcript and patients and customers are mentioned once in passing. Medtronic plc (MDT) JPMorgan 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
https://seekingalpha.com/article/46...nnual-global-healthcare-conference-transcript
Why would a customer or patient get a Medtronic device vs Boston scientific or Abbott, etc?
So sad to see what has happened to Medtronic. Employees find out that plants and distribution centers will close, but not which ones. All they are is cost. Oh, and sales falls into sales and cost of goods sold. I am sure that gym plans to use ai to replace sales people.

I also used to work for MDT. These same questions can be asked of Abbott and Boston today.

I’d add it’s sad to see what has happened to this industry. It’s not just MDT, it’s all the big device companies, with the exception of Intuitive and some Biotech start-ups.

If you can’t acknowledge this, all you continue to portray is a disgruntled ex-employee.

ok boomer. I guess you were hoping that Geoff would come hold your hand during your pacemaker insertion right?