West Region

anonymous

What is going on with the West Region turnover. Blew me away at MYM and literally only 2 reps left since last year's meeting.
Is this the RD who Kevin hired with a very shady checkered career?
If so, that might be the reason they have an entire new region.

Ask the HIV rep on history! It is insane!

My question is what idiot hired & what incompetence of an HR dept not doing background check.
Then again Gilead is the only co in the industry that doesn't even do drug testing so HR probably just went by a falsified resume & friends who were fake employer references

If you only knew!
Well likely he submitted friends as references or non were called as he was let go of past 2 companies and both were Contract Sales Companies.
I think KC hired him but not for sure.

If you only knew!
Well likely he submitted friends as references or non were called as he was let go of past 2 companies and both were Contract Sales Companies.
Oh, KC hired him and when he was introducing him to the West team, he said "this guy absolutely knocked my socks off during the interview process". KC and CS both need to go!

Amazing what a fake resume and references will get you! How can being terminated from previous 2 companies - CSO co at that- get past background unless falsification was in play!
The dictator has had 170% turn over in just 24 months (a few territories on his 3rd rep. Not 1 person from 2022 P-Club runner up region is still there. NONE ! That speaks volumes)
Just shows you KC can't hire S, never has & never will. And still backing him is shocking. They must have S on each other.

The worse in my 20 years with 5 companies in 8 regions! It is like we are in elementary school. Not to mention other character & ethic issues--- ask the LA rep who knew him from a previous company!

You do not want to work with this guy.
Might have staying power being BFF w ERD that protects him but history has shown time & time again that they both will end up getting fired.

Amazing what a fake resume and references will get you! How can being terminated from previous 2 companies - CSO co at that- get past background unless falsification was in play!
The dictator has had 170% turn over in just 24 months (a few territories on his 3rd rep. Not 1 person from 2022 P-Club runner up region is still there. NONE ! That speaks volumes)
Just shows you KC can't hire S, never has & never will. And still backing him is shocking. They must have S on each other.
What's the stalking and harassment restraining order story on this cat?
And who the hell hired him!

If you only knew!
Yes clueless Kevin hired him and the NE RD whom both have checkered careers from what I hear. He has never hired worth S@(#&
Predators should not be around women in any capacity.

We have it rocking in the West. It is the NE that have a F@*$* up region. They suck and only manipulate data to look good.
Ask anyone who had field rides w the NE, they are horrible in the hospital setting & low capabilities not to mention TOXIC.
They cause all the drama.

We have it rocking in the West. It is the NE that have a F@*$* up region. They suck and only manipulate data to look good.
Ask anyone who had field rides w the NE, they are horrible in the hospital setting & low capabilities not to mention TOXIC.
They cause all the drama.
Very true, the NE is the cancer of the BU.
Nobody works so hard to figure a way not to work as those lazy Sh reps. Who in the world gets physicans to write letters to have the ERD to remove competitors in the market basket? They did just that and actually succeeded.
And yes they follow the character of their RD and ERD.
Ever wonder why the RD was fired from his previous employment. Humm

Top Region for the first half. Progress takes time
Funny . You all are not fooling anyone!
West was dead As last by a mile until your Diddy clone RD wined & complained like a sissy baby and got the ERD to redo the market basket 3 months after the first half was over. The redo BS artificially went miraculously from dead A s last to first with the help of your ERD.

You have to challenge & push reps hard like they have never been pushed before to make them uncomfortable & uneasy so they can grow ! Otherwise they waste away like a desert. That's what the great ones do.