West Point layoffs - October 7th?

<

There are so many communications from so many people within this company that employees are more confused by all these different individuals and the meaning of the layoffs. Many platitudes in the speeches and a lack of transparency that leads to anxiety by all. Oh yes and don't forget......Be Well!

People have been let go from WP for a few weeks running now. The ones notified 2 weeks ago are putting in their last day Monday, Oct 7. There will continue to be notifications made in WP throughout the month up until about the 28th.

Good luck.

Roger has another round of cut to do before he retires, and then his successor "Peter Kim alike" is going to take over and announce more job cuts until Merck becomes the leanest company with no meat.

Roger has another round of cut to do before he retires, and then his successor "Peter Kim alike" is going to take over and announce more job cuts until Merck becomes the leanest company with no meat.

I never knew we were in the meat business. I thought we were in the drug business. I believe management might be a little confused here. Be Swell!