West Area DST Meeting

Anonymous

Did anyone else find it uncomfortable when a certain manager stood up and read her top 10(million) list as to why she thought the West RM was so great? Nice gesture intended but I'm thinking it could've been saved for a more personal moment?

<

Did anyone else find it uncomfortable when a certain manager stood up and read her top 10(million) list as to why she thought the West RM was so great? Nice gesture intended but I'm thinking it could've been saved for a more personal moment?

Well, if it was Marc M of JBI she was referring to you're lucky that you are still not there. The guy is a business genius and a top notch motivator and there really are literally a million reasons he the best in the business.

Well, if it was Marc M of JBI she was referring to you're lucky that you are still not there. The guy is a business genius and a top notch motivator and there really are literally a million reasons he the best in the business.

No - wrong division. The OP was talking about the Diabetes Sales Team meeting for the West.
I was there, and although I believe our fearless leader is pretty remarkable, I will admit, the "tribute" was a little long and had one inside joke too many.

Stay classy (while in) San Diego.