• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Were Trump aand Flynn going to split the money?

<

No proof that Trump even knew about this. If this is true about Flynn and his son, they need to go to prison for a VERY long time. Also, unlike the bottom-boy Barry the Fairy, as soon as Flynn lied to his V.P, Trump shit-canned him. Obama would have (and did) keep his crooked ass around.

Agree Trump knew nothing on this. Disagree with your portrayal of Obama keeping his 'crooked ass' employed a long time. Reasoning: He was appointed by President Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and served from July 2012 to his retirement from the military in August 2014. There was nothing crooked about him at this time. He was an honorable man. It was after leaving the military that he established Flynn Intel Group which provided intelligence services for businesses and governments, including ones in Turkey, that he made his connections (Russians, Turks, etc) that cause conflicts and problems later and that he lied about. And yes, after lying, Trump shit canned him but it had nothing to do with his behavior during his service under Obama.

Last edited:

Agree Trump knew nothing on this. Disagree with your portrayal of Obama keeping his 'crooked ass' employed a long time. Reasoning: He was appointed by President Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and served from July 2012 to his retirement from the military in August 2014. There was nothing crooked about him at this time. He was an honorable man. It was after leaving the military that he established Flynn Intel Group which provided intelligence services for businesses and governments, including ones in Turkey, that he made his connections (Russians, Turks, etc) that cause conflicts and problems later and that he lied about. And yes, after lying, Trump shit canned him but it had nothing to do with his behavior during his service under Obama.
Yet Obama “allegedly”warned Trump about Flynn. Barry has always been comfortable around crooks.

Yet Obama “allegedly”warned Trump about Flynn. Barry has always been comfortable around crooks.
Libs, he warned Trump because AFTER Flynn left Obama's employ, he started his company and began making contact with the countries in question (Russia & Turkey). The keyword is AFTER not during.

Libs, he warned Trump because AFTER Flynn left Obama's employ, he started his company and began making contact with the countries in question (Russia & Turkey). The keyword is AFTER not during.

Since when does starting a company and making contacts a crime? Hmmmm?

Trump dealt with Flynn's lies by firing him promptly, so why are you so wound up about Trump and Flynn?

Fact is that if he's such a bad actor it remains that Obama employed him in a key position far longer than Trump did.

Since when does starting a company and making contacts a crime? Hmmmm?

Trump dealt with Flynn's lies by firing him promptly, so why are you so wound up about Trump and Flynn?

Fact is that if he's such a bad actor it remains that Obama employed him in a key position far longer than Trump did.

Flynn was a good guy when he was in the Army and under Obama's employ. I'm not sure he did anything wrong when he started his own company - how would I know? But when you vet someone you need to know every thing about them and the dealings with Turkey were a possible red flag that came to light after he left Obie. It turned out to be correct advice when the Donald used him too and he did the right thing by shit-canning him promptly. Now the really greasy stuff is coming out.

BTW, I'm not would up about them at all, it isn't my thread, I'm just commenting. You're the one who sounds wound up saying he was a 'bad actor'. :p