• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Well played AbbVie, now on to the Allergan managers

anonymous

The shit hit the fan today about the new expense policy. Now please flush out the Forest managers calling/texting us on Sunday night for a 2-day ride along to bribe pharmacies & bully physicians. They need to go back to Enterprise!

<

What is up with the managers on the Forest/Allergan side? The culture on this side is horrible! While I’m sure there are a few good ones out there, I’ve never seen such a group of misfit managers that demotivate their reps more than this group. Many of them are talking parrots for the RD and don’t have the balls to stand up to them and have their rep’s backs or tell them what’s really happening in the field. They manage with fear. AbbVie, save us! Clean up the management starting at the RBD level! Let’s start with anonymous 360s.

What is up with the managers on the Forest/Allergan side? The culture on this side is horrible! While I’m sure there are a few good ones out there, I’ve never seen such a group of misfit managers that demotivate their reps more than this group. Many of them are talking parrots for the RD and don’t have the balls to stand up to them and have their rep’s backs or tell them what’s really happening in the field. They manage with fear. AbbVie, save us! Clean up the management starting at the RBD level! Let’s start with anonymous 360s.
Legacy Actavis here. The minute WE acquired those FOREST clowns, I knew we were in trouble. WE should have taken the assets and dumped those bully’s. And I mean all of them from that idiot Brent Saunders, Bill Meury, Donald Duck and their so called leadership team. They were horrible. Sorry you still have to deal with them. Hopefully AbbVie will make changes.

Legacy Actavis here. The minute WE acquired those FOREST clowns, I knew we were in trouble. WE should have taken the assets and dumped those bully’s. And I mean all of them from that idiot Brent Saunders, Bill Meury, Donald Duck and their so called leadership team. They were horrible. Sorry you still have to deal with them. Hopefully AbbVie will make changes.

spot on truth. Anyone from Actavis who didn’t see what was happening after the Liletta launch or the first meeting in Phoenix was blind. How folks like CR and SB are able to stick around is stunning.
The company was the Forest of Fear. It’s all they know.