Well Let the layoffs Begin in West Point

<

In MRL here It smells of fear and quiet nervousness. It's just a matter of time they let the rest of us go. I wish they would have let me go this round because it seems like they got the better end of the deal. No one wants to be here and everyone is looking for their own way out.
We all had such high hopes for RP to come in and clean house of the idiots that got us into this mess. Instead he kept the same people who then kept the wrong people below them who then went and laid off some if the best and brightest scientists we had. Now we're left with a skeleton crew of mostly average scientists that are walking around like zombies because all of the drive and ambition has been sucked out of us. No one trusts anything they hear. No one believes we are on the right path, and the new org structure seems like a last ditch effort to get this right. It's do or die and most of us aren't interested in waiting around to see another failed reorg.

Goodbye old mother Merck. You are missed.

The layoffs haven't stopped since 2006 at WP. The people left are tortured souls. Death by a 1000 cuts. So glad to be out of there and moved on. I feel bad for my former colleagues left behind.
At least know there is life after Merck. The only reason to be there is the salary, and not sure if that's reason enough anymore. The benefits certainly aren't what they use to be and they'll only get worse. Weigh your options and look for jobs while you're working. It's a lot easier than being slaves to the whims of Merck management.

Be well Lol.

The layoffs haven't stopped since 2006 at WP. The people left are tortured souls. Death by a 1000 cuts. So glad to be out of there and moved on. I feel bad for my former colleagues left behind.
At least know there is life after Merck. The only reason to be there is the salary, and not sure if that's reason enough anymore. The benefits certainly aren't what they use to be and they'll only get worse. Weigh your options and look for jobs while you're working. It's a lot easier than being slaves to the whims of Merck management.

Be well Lol.

STFU and go back to bed with your man! You flippin' fruitcake!