• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Weldon

He posted his 'final' Qtr report this week; full of his normal horse-shit and lame platitudes about how grateful he is all the J&J family. If I'd been paid iro $250 million over a decade to screw-up as badly as he has, I'd be pretty fucking grateful too. Good riddance.

Enjoy spending your money Bill and don't let the door smack you on the arse on your way out.

He posted his 'final' Qtr report this week; full of his normal horse-shit and lame platitudes about how grateful he is all the J&J family. If I'd been paid iro $250 million over a decade to screw-up as badly as he has, I'd be pretty fucking grateful too. Good riddance.

Enjoy spending your money Bill and don't let the door smack you on the arse on your way out.

Boy,...those upcoming HR Team Building and CREDO Awareness meetings are going to be really great !!!!!!!
Just got to get through the "breakout" sessions without LMAO, or getting caught by one of the HR cuties planted there as a "participant".
The buffet should be very very nice, .....and if it goes late, maybe we'll have the "inspirational" speaker again??? and the open wine bar ??
We've got to all stand tough against the onslaught of scrutiny.....
"Innovation" rules !!
:)