We would be fired if we put up numbers like Charlie Kimball. Can you put the 15-20 million back into

anonymous

We would be fired or at least at least be put on a plan if we posted 6 years of those numbers!!! At 15-20 million a year for the past 6 years what a waste. Indy car fans are healthy. We needed to be in NASCAR. Or we could have just saved the 100 million.

<

Agreed! Such a serious waste of money. I've met Charlie ... nice guy but not where we need to be spending $$$ now when providers/patients/government are sensitive about pharma spending. How is this expenditure driving more scripts or improving patients outcomes? No? Delete.

We would be fired or at least at least be put on a plan if we posted 6 years of those numbers!!! At 15-20 million a year for the past 6 years what a waste. Indy car fans are healthy. We needed to be in NASCAR. Or we could have just saved the 100 million.

Charlie doesn't cost us 15-20 million a year, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to win every week to still be a great ambassador for the company and offer a wonderful example to people with diabetes. If you're so worried about company finances, why not forfeit your salary next year? Or, are you just in the business of trying to give away other people's money?

Charlie doesn't cost us 15-20 million a year, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to win every week to still be a great ambassador for the company and offer a wonderful example to people with diabetes. If you're so worried about company finances, why not forfeit your salary next year? Or, are you just in the business of trying to give away other people's money?
Is this CLEE?

Yes he does. It gets the car more notoriety- more airtime for the advertisement.

Besides- only a loser would think sponsoring a driver who does not win is a good thing.

Are you a loser?

Yes he does. It gets the car more notoriety- more airtime for the advertisement.

Besides- only a loser would think sponsoring a driver who does not win is a good thing.

Are you a loser?
Do you know how to read? I never said winning isn't better for Novo. I said he doesn't have to win for the sponsorship to be worth it.

My 4th grader has better reading comprehension than you. You should be flipping burgers at Wendy's.

The short story is this:

Charlie is an amazing person and he's done a fantastic job in representing the company and people with diabetes. If you've ever met him, you'd know he's the real deal.

But business being business, the economics are there to support the sponsorship. CLEE had her pet projects, and hers was dwarfed by JRIS's investment in the Type 1 bikers, which never made any sense whatsoever, and was likely his attempt to imitate what was being done in the US.

They've moved on, let it be.

And Charlie, you have to root for him. Great story around pursuing your dream, and a model patient.