We need to the nations billionaires

anonymous

Pelosi, Bezos and their ilk, to give a large portion of their wealth back to struggling Americans. I know Nancy et all, love their mansions and multiple homes and gated communities, but it’s now time to help out those that are struggling.

<

Pelosi, Bezos and their ilk, to give a large portion of their wealth back to struggling Americans. I know Nancy et all, love their mansions and multiple homes and gated communities, but it’s now time to help out those that are struggling.

Interesting that you didn't mention billionaire Trump? :rolleyes:

Interesting that you didn't mention billionaire Trump? :rolleyes:

Because he is not really a billionaire. He is a fake like his supporters. Trump is the poster child for losers who think being a pos is a good thing. That's why they like him so well, he gives them hope that a lazy, perverted ignorant, my mama was so mean to me, ugly, low self esteem, substance abusing, can't get laid not even by their own spouse, sad train wrack can be on top of the world and be better than everybody else, just because their an American or because of what color they are is some people's case.:rolleyes:o_O:D