We lost our best and most tenured rep

I am still in shock JV left. He’s been a rep here since day one almost 12 years ago. What is happening here?
Impregnated his number one provider who happened to be from the Ebony tribe therefore the company felt that this was a conflict of interest and with our high level of ethical standards it was chosen to cut him loose.

Impregnated his number one provider who happened to be from the Ebony tribe therefore the company felt that this was a conflict of interest and with our high level of ethical standards it was chosen to cut him loose.
Listen bub. Since you have "led" the zone in DCA for years maybe if you started making those calls you may start performing. I always knew you had no class but to start this nonsense you really are a piece of trash. It was great humiliating you over the past few years.

Sayonara

Listen bub. Since you have "led" the zone in DCA for years maybe if you started making those calls you may start performing. I always knew you had no class but to start this nonsense you really are a piece of trash. It was great humiliating you over the past few years.

Sayonara
Have another 12 pack of Colt 45 bro.

Is this the rep JV that smells like mothballs, or the ZD JV who is nothing but a yes man with no spine?

It always shocked me VV had such weird children, but he must have spent time away from home frequently.