WE HAVE BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN IPAD TRACKING!

Anonymous

Over the next 8 months or so, I think we are all going to have a lot more to worry about that them tracking us on the iPad! Things are getting really bad at AZ. Just look at how bad the 1st qtr. report was! Look at all the layoffs in the industry over the last couple of months. We can't be too far behind.

<

Knocked off at 2:30 today and I will still do it when we get the iPad. My lazy DM ALWAYS has an excuse to cut out early on field rides, so why shouldn't I ? I'm not worried about the Ipad because if they start seriously tracking everyone and fire them, then we will be down to about 10 reps in the U.S !! LLLLOOOOLLLLL !!!!!!!

and if not that early winter...
and if not that early spring...
and if not that late summer...

and if not that...

AZ is hiring like crazy. Nobody has guessed this right.

Only AZ's stupid management would be hiring in the face of plunging profits and revenues! What company in their right mind would do this when their pipeline sucks, the portfolio isn't producing, and Obamacare is just around the corner ready to squeeze the hell out of pharma companies?

Only AZ's stupid management would be hiring in the face of plunging profits and revenues! What company in their right mind would do this when their pipeline sucks, the portfolio isn't producing, and Obamacare is just around the corner ready to squeeze the hell out of pharma companies?

Nexium goes generic next year then Crestor. You fools are just being milked to the last drop. How sad that you have no future in your pipeline, just the same old and tired products. Wonder why they are hiring recent college grads with NO work experience for PSS roles?

they like the college grads cuz they will work for less money, are too dumb not to work hard for the first year, can be easily controlled and ordered around, and suck a mean fatty

Over the next 8 months or so, I think we are all going to have a lot more to worry about that them tracking us on the iPad! Things are getting really bad at AZ. Just look at how bad the 1st qtr. report was! Look at all the layoffs in the industry over the last couple of months. We can't be too far behind.

I place my computer in a lead box.