• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Ways around a PIP

anonymous

If your manager is wanting to put you on a PIP or threatening a PIP here are things you can do to counter it.
1) See your doctor and get a note for short term disability for stress related reasons.
2) Once the short term disability runs out you can then do for long term disability
3) If they let you going during these 2 periods you have a great legal case
4) Make sure you record both voice and in writing every conversation you have with your manager
5) Contact compliance and complain about your manager asking you to perform off-label marketing tactics. Give them your name and do not be anonymous. Only do this if your manager actually did ask you to do this but chances are at Sun they have.
6) Ask you manager in writing what he would do to increase the sales in your territory and ask for a written response not verbal.

There are ways to fight back.

<

If your manager is wanting to put you on a PIP or threatening a PIP here are things you can do to counter it.
1) See your doctor and get a note for short term disability for stress related reasons.
2) Once the short term disability runs out you can then do for long term disability
3) If they let you going during these 2 periods you have a great legal case
4) Make sure you record both voice and in writing every conversation you have with your manager
5) Contact compliance and complain about your manager asking you to perform off-label marketing tactics. Give them your name and do not be anonymous. Only do this if your manager actually did ask you to do this but chances are at Sun they have.
6) Ask you manager in writing what he would do to increase the sales in your territory and ask for a written response not verbal.

There are ways to fight back.

Too bad you didn't follow your own tips Pipd Douche.

Too bad you didn't follow your own tips Pipd Douche.

I am still here fuck face. Trying to help out others who are being treated badly. I am double dipping and I would love to see you try and figure out who I am. My manager is clueless and I am collecting the paycheck from you while really working for someone else.

I am still here fuck face. Trying to help out others who are being treated badly. I am double dipping and I would love to see you try and figure out who I am. My manager is clueless and I am collecting the paycheck from you while really working for someone else.

Helping with horrible childish advice ? You know nothing about mental disability and short/long term leave. Stick to being a unskilled outsourced laborer, because you damn sure aren't college educated.

Don't you love it when management spends their time on CP rather than in the field. This just might be the worst run pharma co in the business. However, it is the easiest to fuck over. Double dip bitches!!!