• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Warning Stay Away

Anonymous

i have been with Biogen for 5 years and when I joined them I loved working here. Over the last year this company has decided to become huge pharma with a bunch of hires from top 10 pharma companies. This has led to analysis paralysis and weeks of meetings to get even small things accomplished. Our new office has no privacy and this is supposed to foster more communication. Of all the biotech companies in Cambridge this is def one to stay away from at all costs.

<

i have been with Biogen for 5 years and when I joined them I loved working here. Over the last year this company has decided to become huge pharma with a bunch of hires from top 10 pharma companies. This has led to analysis paralysis and weeks of meetings to get even small things accomplished. Our new office has no privacy and this is supposed to foster more communication. Of all the biotech companies in Cambridge this is def one to stay away from at all costs.

Im glad it took you 4.5 years to realize this.