Warning Letter iRep/ABS Issues

Anonymous

Has anyone else received a warning letter for making calls to non-ABS approved doctors in iRep? I got one from my RM for THREE violations. I have to sign it and it goes in my employee HR file. Should I be worried about this?

<

No; you should look at the approved detailing to the particular doctor. If not approved dont do it. In fact make calls only to call plan doctors at this point.....

Two of the issues were calls I made to doctors who were initially ABS approved, but then got changed at some point and I didn't catch it. I think this whole ABS thing is so ridiculous. I think sticking only to the call plan might be a good idea for now - thanks for the advice.

IMO, they should realize this entire iRep/ABS process requires a learning curve. Everyone needed some time to figure it out. I'd say by the second semester they will probably be cutting us less and less slack re this.

Has anyone else received a warning letter for making calls to non-ABS approved doctors in iRep? I got one from my RM for THREE violations. I have to sign it and it goes in my employee HR file. Should I be worried about this?
Your RM probably has a protege he wants to promote into your position for less pay. After all Abbott rep trump Solvay and they will cull the herd of Solvay to purify their ranks. My DM has a hard on for former Solvay reps as he was displaced by one, didn't get rehired by a Solvay RM.

My so called DM has stated he's pissed at having to move west at great expense.

If you're Solvay, dot the I's and cross the T's.