Want to see a packed Joe Biden rally ?

<

I had 2 Dem cousins and an uncle in TX who voted for Trump
My west Texan brother who is rancher and his wife- long term Republicans- voting for Biden. So are my son and his wife in Austin. All four well educated people- brother a dentist, his wife has college degree, my son and his wife PhD's. They aren't falling for Trump's BS. (brother and wife did the last time)...SO THERE

My west Texan brother who is rancher and his wife- long term Republicans- voting for Biden. So are my son and his wife in Austin. All four well educated people- brother a dentist, his wife has college degree, my son and his wife PhD's. They aren't falling for Trump's BS. (brother and wife did the last time)...SO THERE
There are tons of “well-educated” idiots out there. There are even large collections of them scattered about the country. They’re called college faculties and they’ll overwhelmingly vote for Biden. You confuse education with wisdom. Nobody truly wise and informed will vote for Biden.....SO THERE!

There’s only one thing worse than Trump’s BS and that’s Biden’s BS. Only a fool votes for Biden, doesn’t matter how many advanced degrees they might have, they’re still a fool.

There’s only one thing worse than Trump’s BS and that’s Biden’s BS. Only a fool votes for Biden, doesn’t matter how many advanced degrees they might have, they’re still a fool.
No fool here ! Wasn’t fooled by proven liar and cheater in life Donnie in 2016 and I’m certainly not fooled by him this year and voting against him yet again! Nice try LOSER!!!! Thanks for playing we have some lovely parting gifts for you!! And Donnie too !!

My 4 second-cousins and three nephews are all longterm Democrats also voting for Trump. So we win!

Biden is far from the ideal candidate. But my dog could run the country better than pathetic Trump and his zombie congressional bobbleheads. So Biden it is.

Trump may not be running the country, he may be running FROM the country.

Tax evasion will bite him in the ass. ;)