• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Waiting to meet with the Director

<

So I was told by the RSM that I would be going on to meet with the ABM over two weeks ago but I have heard nothing. Is anyone else in this same boat.... waiting?

It seems that things are slow for whatever reason. I know people who have actually met with The Director and have been waiting two weeks. I wouldn’t panic. Check with the recruiter or hiring manager if you haven’t already.

Good luck

So I was told by the RSM that I would be going on to meet with the ABM over two weeks ago but I have heard nothing. Is anyone else in this same boat.... waiting?

Same boat. Been waiting two plus. weeks on a offer after going thru all the interviews. Recruiter says I’m still in the running. Not sure what the hell is going on.

I’ve been waiting over 3 weeks to talk with the ABD so I must be the second choice, I guess I need to move on. Thanks for dragging me long when I could have been interviewing someplace else.

I’ve been waiting over 3 weeks to talk with the ABD so I must be the second choice, I guess I need to move on. Thanks for dragging me long when I could have been interviewing someplace else.

That’s some bullcrap man. Smh. What kinda nonsense??? It’s annoying. I’ve met with the ABD and it’s going on two weeks. I wish you the best. Hopefully you get the job and do exceptionally.

Stay positive and don’t listen to anyone on here who had some smart comment. We can all handle rejection. What frustrates us is just being left out to dry without a clue as to what’s going on.