Wait ... what happened to everything going up in flames?

anonymous

Been hearing about the big cuts for awhile now. We heard about it prior to Roche buying us. We heard about it during the year of "integration". Now people are speculating that there is some secret RIF that's about to go down. Those bigs RIFs that were supposed to happened never really panned out. In fact the overall work force has about the same number of Employees.

Sure there's a reorg or two when IT had to make tweaks (because the world literally changed around them and companies do not need to maintain their own servers anymore), mature brands lost some sale force (which is known years out) and the home office adjusts as needed. The merger caused some redundancies but it was mostly a reverse take-over.

We all know bio-similars are coming so you are not saying anything new nor insightful. Yet we also know we have one of the richest pipelines in any industry. Buildings are going up like crazy, there is a ton of opportunity, new hire orientation is packed every week, heck it's hard to even find a desk for the people we have and parking is next to impossible. Just doesn't seem like a company on it's way to lesser days. Dare I say things have never been better.

They are currently building an Employee Resource center with health services, career center and a two story gym. They are in the process of upgrading all of our work spaces.

But go ahead and type your doom and gloom. I'll enjoy our new state of the art buildings and my fat bonus until that day comes that never really seems to get here.

<

Been hearing about the big cuts for awhile now. We heard about it prior to Roche buying us. We heard about it during the year of "integration". Now people are speculating that there is some secret RIF that's about to go down. Those bigs RIFs that were supposed to happened never really panned out. In fact the overall work force has about the same number of Employees.

Sure there's a reorg or two when IT had to make tweaks (because the world literally changed around them and companies do not need to maintain their own servers anymore), mature brands lost some sale force (which is known years out) and the home office adjusts as needed. The merger caused some redundancies but it was mostly a reverse take-over.

We all know bio-similars are coming so you are not saying anything new nor insightful. Yet we also know we have one of the richest pipelines in any industry. Buildings are going up like crazy, there is a ton of opportunity, new hire orientation is packed every week, heck it's hard to even find a desk for the people we have and parking is next to impossible. Just doesn't seem like a company on it's way to lesser days. Dare I say things have never been better.

They are currently building an Employee Resource center with health services, career center and a two story gym. They are in the process of upgrading all of our work spaces.

But go ahead and type your doom and gloom. I'll enjoy our new state of the art buildings and my fat bonus until that day comes that never really seems to get here.

Hi there - how much did your HR handler pay you to post this?

Inquiring minds want to know.