• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

VpofS

She’s the fakest sales person I have ever worked for. Her valley girl voice is really inspiring too..Sara’s Spotlight Calls = mute
The only person fake is you. We are all trying to do our best here and she is keeping us focused and positive. I'd like to put you and her shoes to see what you would do jackass.

Sadly goals were probably not met due to Mikes constant need to change plans every 6 months mixed with Sara’s ignorant optimism(she’s a good person) and as a result some hopeful TBMs have lost their jobs. These are people that believe in the product and are doing their best to build trust in an environment Mike and MNKD upper management have ineptly managed their business plan for growth. I feel sorry for everyone that lost their job, especially when our upper management promised us greener pastures and ideas they could never deliver. Mannkind is not a place I would recommend a friend to work for, and I hope the good people that were given tough news come out better with another company. I am waiting to be called, today may be my last. I will be looking, and I will be working for a new brand this year.

You know I looked at these posts here and never understood the haters. Until today. Wake up call. What a bunch of fucking clowns. Fuck Castagna, fuck them all. Sales model is do more with less? Good luck with that.

Yes I lost my job. I am curious did Mike take accountability for opening many territories that had little potential and setting his team up to fire with limited resources? Or is it typical gaslight the sales force, anyone else could have gotten the job done?

if you are still working on the Afrezza team, regardless of how good you are, I would not trust Mikes hollow words. His words rarely match his actions. Everyone working below him is forced to say Yes or else they risk their financial stability. We saw it today.

I've been here a while and I can tell you that across every department, we have gotten and seen that good people are coming in. They are actually competent and moving things ahead. All you nay- sayers and people who have been removed who are trying to egg people on on this forum are morons.

I've been here a while and I can tell you that across every department, we have gotten and seen that good people are coming in. They are actually competent and moving things ahead. All you nay- sayers and people who have been removed who are trying to egg people on on this forum are morons.

Agree! The nay sayers come on to ask questions. Get lost. Good people here.

It's amazing that after 9 years, absolutely nothing has changed at meankind, sales goals along with marketing goals change constantly. Constant upsizing and downsizing of the sales force. Good RBMs and TBMs come and eventually go. Think about the number of times the entire sales force has been turned over. This is a small boat without a captain that has been lost at sea for years. Leadership void. It's time to drain the swamp.

It's amazing that after 9 years, absolutely nothing has changed at meankind, sales goals along with marketing goals change constantly. Constant upsizing and downsizing of the sales force. Good RBMs and TBMs come and eventually go. Think about the number of times the entire sales force has been turned over. This is a small boat without a captain that has been lost at sea for years. Leadership void. It's time to drain the swamp.
This happens in every single company. It all starts at the top. From my perspective, this place needs a clean out in terms of leadership. Let's hold some of these people accountable for once!

This happens in many companies. Things are changing here and you will see people being held accountable for their actions. It truly is my hopevat least! My RBM is a joke. We lost a couple of very good TBMs but there are still some bad ones left in the pot.

Drain da swamp is right!!! Start with FRS team