VPak vouchers

<

Instead of dogging the voucher program....let's consider how the patient feels when the provider tells them that they are going to receive an entire course of treatment at no cost. As a patient...wouldn't you feel incredibly happy about that?

Regardless of how this May seem to you Gilead trolls and disgruntled AbbVie HCV reps...this is an amazing opportunity for the patient!

Can we keep that in mind before we start spewing negative crap? Keep this voucher program in perspective....it is to get a patient CURED...and the bonus is it will not cost them anything. What a gift!

Shut up to all the losers who think otherwise...you're disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselves!

Instead of dogging the voucher program....let's consider how the patient feels when the provider tells them that they are going to receive an entire course of treatment at no cost. As a patient...wouldn't you feel incredibly happy about that?

Regardless of how this May seem to you Gilead trolls and disgruntled AbbVie HCV reps...this is an amazing opportunity for the patient!

Can we keep that in mind before we start spewing negative crap? Keep this voucher program in perspective....it is to get a patient CURED...and the bonus is it will not cost them anything. What a gift!

Shut up to all the losers who think otherwise...you're disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselves!

You are so right Louie! Praise to the Louie!!!

That's funny, my manager said it was designed to get non writing privders experience with VP. The thought is that once they have experience they will write more. Otherwise why would we have pre picked providers before we started the program. Why can't just any doctor use it. They have patients too that would benifit from free product. I guess being a straight shooter just isn't in the card at ABBV. We will just continue to lie and BS out way through this crappy launch. Anything for some.

That's funny, my manager said it was designed to get non writing privders experience with VP. The thought is that once they have experience they will write more. Otherwise why would we have pre picked providers before we started the program. Why can't just any doctor use it. They have patients too that would benifit from free product. I guess being a straight shooter just isn't in the card at ABBV. We will just continue to lie and BS out way through this crappy launch. Anything for some.

Exactly. There is always a motive for everything we do at Abbvie. Can't wait for the beat down that follows when this thing flops.

If these things sit, I'll pull them and give them to providers who'll use them regardless if they are on my list or not.